Share To Parties
- Go to the closet or page with the items you would like to share. It can be your closet, someone else’s closet, the main feed, or a party.
- Use the filtering options on the left side of the page and filter out all the items you don’t want to share.
- Go to thetab.
- Clickbutton to load more items in the closet. It will load all the items automatically or pressbutton if you have reached your sharing items limit.
- Click thebutton. It will show you how many items there are on the page, and percentages of shared items.
- The ‘Share To Party’ button only works when there is a party going on.
- You can change the speed of the share button at the bottom of the share tab by clicking the up/down arrow.
- You can pause the sharing by clicking on the button again.
- You can repeat sharing items 1 to 10 times or choose to repeat indefinitely by clicking the up/down arrow.
- My Closet Pixie will share the items on the page over and over again until the CAPTCHA comes up. If the CAPTCHA comes up, you can wait while it is automatically solved, which can take up to 2 minutes,
or you can solve it manually and press continue. It will continue sharing where you left off.
- If you want to use the browser for other work, it is better to open it as a new window, rather than a new tab.